18 272 m2
1 280 m2
typical floor plate
Adgar Renaissance Tower is an A-class office building located in the center of Warsaw’s business and dynamic Wola district. The building was built in 2001 and has undergone a major renovation in 2013.
The 15-story building offers more than 18,000 sqm of modern office space. The interiors are finished with high-quality materials, providing a safe and comfortable working environment. The parking lot has 263 parking spaces available to tenants.
Among other things, the building will implement Brain Embassy’s proprietary concept (a combination of coworking open space, office and event spaces, and conference facilities).
- Great flexibility in arranging office space
- Friendly work environment
- Great location and access
- A growing business district
Create the perfect work space:
Are you planning to develop your company? The gradual takeover of space and a flexible lease period make Adgar Renaissance Tower an ideal place for companies focused on success. Our team of specialists will help you plan your new space and the next stages of development depending on your needs and changing external factors.
The right address:
- Automobile: convenient access from other parts of the city, 8 minutes drive from Warsaw’s western ring road and 5 minutes from Daszyńskiego Roundabout
- Railroad: 3 km to Warsaw Central Railway Station
- Public transport: within 3 minutes from the building there are bus and streetcar stops (Rogalińska, Wolski Hospital)
- Underground: close to station of II subway line at Daszyńskiego Roundabout (800 m from the building) and Płocka Subway Station (7 minutes walk)
- Bicycle: bicycle paths near the building